International mineral, gem and fossil fair in Antwerp, Belgium
MINERANT 2022, 46th International Fair for Minerals and Fossils in Antwerp, Belgium
- 7 - 8 Mai, 2022
- open from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- over 100 exhibitors
- Antwerp Expo, Jan Van Rijswijcklaan 191, 2020 Antwerp
- organisation : Mineralogy Club of Antwerp
- information visitors and exhibitors: Send email
- free for children -12 years old and MKA-members
- tickets on sale at the location
Minerant is organized corona-safe with plenty of space for the visitors and exhibitors.
There are currently no specific corona measures in force for visitors of fairs such as Minerant.
The hall is sufficiently ventilated and the CO2
is constantly monitored.
Disinfecting handgel is available at the entrance.
How to reach MINERANT:
- Train: Centraal Station, next: Metro 2 (direction Hoboken) or 6 (direction Olympiade), stop “Antwerp Expo”
- Bus 22 : Groenplaats to UZA, stop “Antwerp Expo”
- Free parking : Vogelzanglaan, G. Legrellelaan